Welcome to the Grand Hotel Swanage, Dorset
The Grand Hotel, Swanage is a classic Victorian seaside hotel that nestles in the heart of the beautiful Isle of Purbeck and dates back to 1898. It commands spectacular views across Swanage Bay and Peveril Point and many of the bedrooms and public areas take advantage of these delightful views.
On summer days the garden is the perfect place to soak up the sun, whilst enjoying a refreshing glass of wine or dining Al Fresco. Stroll along our private sandy beach, which can be accessed directly from the garden.
Limited – free parking is available. We regret that we can not reserve parking. Alternative parking is also available within a 5-minute walk from the hotel, please click on the link below.
Click here for alternative parking
- Our 30 en-suite bedrooms comprise flat-screen televisions, direct dial telephones, hairdryers, Free Wi-Fi & tea, and coffee-making facilities. A passenger lift serves all floors.
- Relax on our sandy private beach and enjoy light refreshments from our Beach Cafe, which can be accessed directly from our gardens
- The Burlington Health Spa and Fitness Club is located on the ground floor, providing full leisure facilities including a heated indoor plunge pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and a Gymnasium with extensive weight room and aerobic machines for the fitness enthusiasts
- For those of you that wish to simply relax & unwind, our beauty therapists offer a wide range of treatments from Holistic Massage to Hot stone therapy.
- The Coast Restaurant offers exciting and innovative cuisine using the finest of fresh local produce where possible, indulging the palate in mouthwatering delight.
- Marvel at the views from The Lounge Bar or Conservatory where bar snacks are served. Our range of filter coffee from around the world can be enjoyed with one of our homemade cakes or tread in the steps of Enid Blyton and enjoy a traditional High Tea in the gardens.
- The panoramic views of the bay can be enjoyed from the Coast Restaurant and all of the public areas.
- We are located on England’s first natural World Heritage Site – known as The Jurassic Coast. World Heritage Sites are places of ‘outstanding universal value’ selected by UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation).
Book your reservation now…. relax, unwind and we will do the rest…..